- Sarangkot is the nearest destination to Pokhara to enjoy the spectacularsunrise and sunset over the Himalayas.
- Sarangkot is perhaps the only place in the world to admire the panoramic Himalayan ranges between 6,000m to 8,000m so close.
- Day hikes to surrounding traditional villages and the historical palace at Kaskikot for people of all ages.
- Gateway to treks in the Annapurna region
- Pollution-free and serene environment surrounded by nature.
- Perfect for watching eagles and vultures as well as migratory birds